Introducing the PRW-7000 Series, the new addition to the PRO TREK lineup of outdoor watches. True to the PRO TREK spirit, these new watches are designed to be tougher, more functional, and easier to use.
The digital compass has an auto level correction function that helps to make readings more accurate. A sapphire crystal with anti-glare coating on the surfaces improves both durability and readability. A large second hand is made using carbon fiber material, while a highly readable STN LCD enhances usability.
- Triple Sensor Version 3
- Digital Compass
- Radio-controlled (MULTIBAND 6)
- Tough Solar
- Tide Graph/Moon Data
- Fishing Time
- Low-temperature resistant (–10ºC/14ºF)
- Neon Illuminator
- Double LED Lights
- 200-meter water resistance
- Smart Access with intuitive electronic crown switch
- Auto hand position correction
- Hybrid mount construction improves movement durability.
- Hand shift feature automatically shifts the analog hands away from digital displays during measurements for easy reading of altitude, barometric pressure, and temperature readings.
- Retrograde hand
- Neon illuminator (Reflective face)
Black light reacts with special ink on the hands and hour markers for easy reading, even in total darkness.